Sunday, September 03, 2006

actual knitting progress!

I've been making some good progress on the pinwheel sweater!


After lots of thinking, I decided that I would follow the pattern and do the loopy edge. After that decision, I had another...which colors to use!?!

Luckily, I quickly made a choice. But I wasn't sure...but every person I asked which colors they would use selected the same (without any prompting or biasing!!)

----------------------------


Terry would love for me to knit a sweater for him! I can hardly believe how sweet and innocent he looks in that picture!

3 Comments:

At Tue Sep 05, 07:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Good choice on the edge, love it!

 
At Tue Sep 05, 01:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger Dip Lady Knits said...

Awesome! I totally agree, you picked the right colors for the loopy edge.

 
At Tue Sep 05, 08:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger Chris said...

Awww, look at how cute he is! Those colors really flatter him. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home