Sunday, August 13, 2006

sock!

This is how the sock looked yesterday afternoon. (I've since knit about another inch!)

I decided to live dangerously and not put in a lifeline, and almost came to regret it! After finishing the heel and joining back in the round, I had a large gap. After knitting a few rounds I decided that it had to be fixed - that was scary! I had to rescue a stitch that tried to run away from me (it had escaped down about 4 or 5 rows!)

In the end, all is well now. There is still a small gap, but I'm hoping that it will not be too bad.

-----

I went to the county fair last night. It was lots of fun. After looking at the various knitted items that won ribbons, I am REALLY wondering why I didn't enter the baby sweater that I knit! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home