Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stitch and Pitch!

Tuesday evening was Stitch and Pitch at the Mariners!

Sherri, Bunni and I went. (Thank you Sherri!!) What a fun time we had.

It was the very first baseball game that I had ever gone to. (I know that sounds crazy, but I swear it is true. I've just never really been a baseball fan, and growing up in South Dakota there weren't really a lot of chances to go to baseball games...I'm more of a hockey and football gal). I have to admit I paid more attention to my knitting than the game, but I did watch quite a bit.

I spent A LOT of money last night! More than I had planned, but it was definitly worth it. I bought some absolutely wonderful orange laceweight baby alpaca yarn, some nice Fleeceartist sock yarn, and a kit to make a beaded silk english lace scarf:


We had lots of fun, came home with a dozen krispy kreme donuts to share with my coworkers this morning at work. Crawled into bed at about 1:30, and managed to be at work by 7:25! It was a long day today, but the evening was worth it. I'm planning on getting to sleep early tonight.

-----



I made lots of progress on the Baudelaire sock over the last few days. It is going quite quickly. I really like how the heel turned out! It fits me perfectly! I just started up the leg - beginning the first row of pattern. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 26, 10:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Thank YOU for being kind and not putting up the picture of us. It was a lot of fun and sure hope we get to do it again! Great progress on the sock.

 
At Sat Jul 29, 11:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger Dip Lady Knits said...

I sure hope I can go next year... this looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And by the way, great socks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home