Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pinwheel Sweater KAL!

Well, now that the world cup KAL is over, I decided to join another KAL (like I didn't already have enough to work on...)

Anny Purls is hosting the Pinwheel Sweater Knit Along. I like the look of this sweater, and cast on for it today just after lunch. I'm making very quick progress! There will be pictures soon - I can't take any right now, because my camera phone has a dead battery - gotta let it charge for a little while first.

I picked out 4 colors of Lamb's Pride worsted weight. The colors are: Mulberry, Victorian Pink, Creme and Pistachio.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jul 15, 10:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger Anny said...

Welcome to the knitalong! The colours you've selected sound gorgeous...can't wait to see some photos ;0)

BTW - that sweater looks AMAZING! Man, I'd be way to embarassed to let you see MY first baby sweater. I can tell you one thing: it wasn't nearly as functional as yours! LOL!!!

 
At Sat Jul 15, 10:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

I agree, but then I have seen that sweater in person...and I saw the great choice you made on the new one. I should have just brought my camera to you to take a pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home