Monday, June 26, 2006

distracted or just procrastination?

Tonight, in an effort to avoid most of the things that I really should have been doing (unplugging clogged drains, knitting a baby sweater, weeding the flower gardens...), I went shopping. Had to exchange a shirt at Ross, looked at printers at Staples.

And came home with an exercise bike from the sporting goods store!

It really isn't the 'impulse buy' that you probably think that it is! I've looked at bikes several times, really considered a few. But with not a lot of $$ but still wanting a quality bike...the choices are somewhat limited. Tonight there was a decent quality bike, on sale no less! Then when I got to the counter, it rang up even less that it was supposed to be! The guy helping to cart it out to the car for me told the cashier that it was the right price, and I didn't even think about it until I was out to the car! Now I have a moral dilemma - do I go back and tell them they undercharged me? Or do I just enjoy my bike!?

I got it put together already, and rode for 10 minutes. That's enough for today.

Better go, so I can work on my physical therapy exercises. I am trying to be a good patient and do all the homework that I am supposed to. I am feeling better after PT today, but pretty sore too! I think that we have almost everything back in place, and muscles are calming down. I should have put some ice on my neck tonight, but never got around to it.

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 26, 10:12:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Good for you for the bike! At least you have room to put one! Someday so will I but in no hurry for that. I'd just call the store and tell them, then you can enjoy the bike guilt-free. :)

 
At Tue Jun 27, 10:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger Angela said...

Here to cheer you on with your PT and your lace knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home