Wednesday, June 21, 2006

busy!

Somehow, just when you think that you are on top of things...everything can get shifted around so that you are at the very bottom! I thought that my day was going smoothly (besides having an assistant call in sick this morning); however, as I went back to the office to get ready to leave for my appointment (thinking that I was done for the day) there were FIVE new patient orders!! FIVE! Then, by the time I got back from the appointment, at 4:25, there were 2 more! Thinking that I had things relatively under control, I decided to tackle one order first - putting a machine on a patient's leg -- well, 40 minutes later, I had to call in a coworker because the machine was broken! And by this time everyone else was eating supper...
...and people tend to get pretty grumpy when you ask to interrupt their dinner for physical therapy - I can't imagine why?.........

So, I ended up leaving 6 or 7 evals waiting for the person who is working tomorrow (sorry I hate to do it, but I can't stay any later).

I called her to give a short report, found her upset = She had just gotten the news that a close relative had passed away. And she would have to be leaving town tomorrow (probably morning) to go to the funeral.

.....So, all those evals that I left -- now mine to do (probably)! And I'll be working this Saturday again too, (I volunteered) because it was her weekend to work. The good news is that it will be at least 8 hours of overtime for me this week!!

---

All of this is eating up toooo much of my knitting time and I resent it!! haha
Actually, I am starting to worry a bit (a lot) about getting finished by the end of the world cup! Here is the progress on the sleeve:

and here is a picture of a secret purchase from ebay, only the box for now! Presents are involved, so I have to get you excited and wanting to see what's in there (I bet the suspense is killing you! - probably not...) (Never mind about that pic - blogger is not working right again! You'll just really have to be is suspense!)

Now, off to finish a sleeve.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jun 21, 09:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

The sweater is looking beautiful! Hmmm, the suspense! That's funny, blogger didn't want you to show it anyway!

 
At Thu Jun 22, 09:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

My computer is being worked on as we speak. grrrrr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home