Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Birthday

Just a quick post, since it is pretty late.

I just got home after a wonderful evening at John & Joyce's home, Diane was there too. They gave me a delicious birthday dinner, yummy cake, great gifts...life doesn't get much better! :-)

I tried to take pictures of all of the gifts, but once I loaded them all on the computer, most of them had turned out pretty blurry...so better pictures will be coming in the next few days.

---
Diane, John & Joyce:



Me, John & Joyce:


Me and Diane:



A beautiful necklace, a gift from John & Joyce!



And finally, some wonderful old knitting magazines (also from John & Joyce)!




-------

Thoughts for the day:
- one of the patients that I worked with today (for those of you who know me well - you know where I work on Thursdays...) told me that I was "a saint!"
- Another patient told me that the new haircut makes me look a lot younger.
- But, when I told someone else that it was my birthday, she said "Oh, 40?" OUCH! Ouch! I think that was just plain mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home