Monday, July 24, 2006

Another KAL!

I decided that since I was already knitting the Baudelaire socks, I'd might as well join the knit along for them, so now there's another button on my sidebar! :-)

But, no new pictures of the sock today, I haven't knit a single stitch since the pictures last night! I got off work on time today. Drove to the Cedar Falls Nursery, just to ask a few questions about transplanting a couple plants, and come home with 4 more!! Three peonies (white, red/white, and red) and a gardenia! So, my knitting time tonight was taken up by the gardens! I couldn't resist the peonies since I love them to begin with and a 50%off sale is irresistable!


Stitch and Pitch at the Mariners is tomorrow! Sherri, Bunni and I will be there! It will be my first ever baseball game, I can't wait.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jul 25, 06:30:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the KAL :) Your baudelaires are very pretty. It's the first time I have seen them in a self-patterning yarn. Have fun at the Stitch and Pitch!

 
At Wed Jul 26, 10:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

It was lots of fun at the game! Glad to share your first ever ball game with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home