Sunday, July 30, 2006

busy!

If Saturday was for being a slug on the couch...today was for getting lots accomplished!!

Big meeting at church this morning, voted on whether to sell one of our buildings. Luckily it passed. But lots of discussion. After I came home, I got busy in the kitchen and the yard!

Repotted a plant finally:

I spent more time in the kitchen today than I have for several weeks combined! There is a huge rhubarb plant in my yard, and I hadn't done anything with it until today. I used the recipe from here:


to make this: a delicious strawberry rhubarb pie!

YUMMY!!!! I somehow was able to stop myself after only one piece, but I sure wanted more!

I also made these tonight (for breakfast this week):

Here is the progress on the English Lace beaded scarf:

and a closeup (sorry it's blurry)

3 Comments:

At Sun Jul 30, 10:02:00 PM PDT, Blogger Dip Lady Knits said...

You are amazing! Can't wait to see this up close! I can almost smell the fresh pie too!

 
At Sun Jul 30, 10:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

so so beautiful

 
At Tue Aug 01, 06:24:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful scarf! I love the beading. I've been wanting to try something with beading. I make bead jewelry and I knit, but so far for some reason I have yet to combine the two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home