Friday, September 22, 2006

So...

In my last post, I talked about being tempted by Eunny's socks.
well,
somehow, instead of starting them, I started a sock from the Sensational Knitted Socks book. Here is my progress so far, 2 full pattern repeats done.


I made a few modifications: different toe cast on, started with more stitches so I didn't have a really pointy toe. (sorry it is a bit blurry)

Here is a nice picture of Terry (but I think that he looks sorta sad here.)

Also, I added a button on the sidebar to subscribe to bloglines. I've just recently started using it too - saves a lot of time!!

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 23, 09:17:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love the pattern of the sock you're doing, it's so pretty - looking forward to seeing more of it! And wow, what an awesome pic of Terry - you're right, he's somehow got a sad look on his sweet little face - or a thoughtful one? Anyhow, he's a real beauty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home