Saturday, September 30, 2006

disclosure...

I have to be honest with myself (and others) on just how much I bought at the fiber festival...

4 ounces of the blue/green/yellow/purple roving:


4 ounces of pink/orange/yellow roving:


1 pound of white alpaca roving!:


a basket of medium and dark brown alpaca roving (weight undetermined):


A beautiful needle felted llama hat:


A hand knit ruffle scarf: (beautiful & I know that I could probably knit one just like it, but would lose my mind doing it!)


two adorable needle felted birds made by the Sisters at the St. Placid Priory:


And last but not least, some apricot pepper jam, yummy!

(I will not, however, disclose exactly how much I spent on all of this!)

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 03, 12:55:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, goodies! I think no one can blame you for buying all this, in the contrary, I'm impressed by how you could stay away from all the other great things at the festival! ;) The jam looks so delicious, by the way, have you already tried it?

 
At Sun Oct 08, 09:17:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf was beatiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home