Saturday, September 30, 2006

wow!

So...after I wrote last night, I decided to try some more navajo plying with the singles that I spun yesterday at the fiber festival. It went much more smoothly. I was so thrilled with the yarn that resulted that I HAD to knit it up right away!!



I LOVE IT! Colors are just like a sunset out at the beach!

Then I had to start spinning up the aplaca...



(maybe I should watch that video that I linked to last week about obsessions again?)


----
On another note, it is somewhat reassuring that things don't function smoothly at work without me. I've been on the phone with a coworker and my boss twice already this morning...its nice to be needed

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 30, 12:54:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yesss, it's a great feeling indeed to be needed, it definitely is!
I so love the colors of your swatch too, as you said, they're like a gorgeous sunset at the beach - and heaven knows I'm in dire need of something like that these days ;)
Hm... some obsessions are certainly worth being kept - spinning is one of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home