Friday, October 27, 2006

Very Fetching!


Wow! I love how quickly these knit up!! They were a lot of fun, and really fast! Two days from start to finish - work days too! I only knit a little during lunch each day, and in the evenings!


They are warming my hands as I type this. I want a pair in every color!! Ok, maybe not that many, but...at least a few pairs.
The Baby Cashmerino worked out well (I didn't have access to the aran weight.) I used 32g of the 50g skein, so lots of yarn left, but not enough to use to make anything!

I already bought several more skeins in different colors for gifts. (ok, and maybe another pair for me...)

The pink lace socks are coming along, but not ready for a photo shot yet. hope to show and tell by the end of the weekend.

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 30, 06:31:00 PM PST, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Your Fetching look marvelous, aren't they so satisfying to make?

 
At Mon Oct 30, 11:09:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, they look *amazing*! I so love the "Fetching" pattern, it's a pretty quick knit but yet so unique and beautiful, and you certainly did an amazing pair of them! I so love the yarn you've been using, it looks so soft and warm and cozy - yummy! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home