Friday, October 06, 2006

frustration

Well, its been a really long week. It might be Friday today, but I am working tomorrow at least for half a day, so my weekend hasn't started yet.

This has been a really long and pretty miserable week! It might be because of being sick this week -- yes, sick again! I went home on Wednesday after nearly passing out at the nurses station. Ate only saltine crackers and drank gatorade for a day and a half.

We have been busier this week than I have ever seen it in the 4+years I have worked at this job! Overall, tho, I've been holding up, seeing as many patients as possible, etc...
... So, why is is that just ONE person who is rude, unreasonable, and just NOT nice, can ruin everything!? And why is it that when you're tired and overworked the default physical reaction to the rudeness is a total meltdown? (as in blubering, crying mess!)

----

I think that a couple reasons might be (besides the general very busy week) is that I haven't had a chance to knit more than a few rows on a sock in days, and going cold turkey off of caffeine the last 3 days. I'm planning to take a hot bubble bath, then early to bed, and maybe knit a bit.

(Disappointed that I don't get to go to the knitting group at the library tomorrow. It seems like there is always something keeping me from going - hope I can come next month. I'll be thinking of everyone while working tomorrow...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home