Monday, October 16, 2006

I am so angry right now...I can't even come up with a title for today's post!

So, my mom was supposed to arrive here in WA this Friday. She bought her tickets nearly 3 weeks ago. She told her dialysis unit in SD the next day. They dropped the ball and didn't attempt to coordinate switching her care to here until 4 days ago! The dialysis center here ABSOLUTELY positively MUST have 3 weeks notice prior to her coming...therefore "you'll just have to change your plans" (said with a very 'nice' sweet voice)

I swear - they are going to kill her in SD (I don't say this lightly - they have mismanaged her care for so long, in so many ways) Someone is going to get an earful from me tomorrow morning, at least I have overnight to cool off - thank goodness for the time difference between pacific time and central.

---

On another note - I finished the Baudelaire socks!!!

And here is the picture of my finished socks that I tried to put up last week:

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 16, 04:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

oh soooooo sorry about your mom! I'm proud of you and your sock knitting!

 
At Wed Oct 18, 01:43:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that, and I can relate so much to how worried you are, seeing that these people obviously just don't care. I mean, it's their job to care, for heaven's sake, how can they be so ignorant about other's problems and health? I hope you'll be giving them an earful soon!
But your socks - your socks!!! I love every single pair of them, but I do admit, the most gorgeous ones are definitely the Baudelaire socks! They look awesome with this pretty yarn, you did such a fantastic job knitting them up! Great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home