Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Last day of vacation

So, today is the last day of my vacation. I have enjoyed myself, but I'm not quite ready to go back to work! I would love to have a few more days! The good thing is that next weekend is Memorial Day weekend! (silly me - I just realized that a few days ago!)

Jill left just after lunchtime. She is now at the airport, waiting at the gate.

She finished the 'warshrag' this morning!

Doesn't it look terrific!?! Her first FO. Great job Jill! I can't wait to see the orange and pink one.

I finished the black and multicolor this morning...

then quickly cast on for the next one!
With all of these dishcloths, you might think that I like to warsh dishes...


2 Comments:

At Tue May 23, 04:00:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue May 23, 04:05:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

I'm sorry your vacation is ending too...got a little spoiled here! I'm glad I got to share some of it with you, though. :)
the warshrags photographed beautifully! I love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home