Wednesday, May 03, 2006

beautiful day

Today was such a nice day. I even found myself telling someone that it was HOT outside!

The bonus?...

I got off of work on time today! (Its pretty sad when you're leaving work at the end of an 8 hour day and everyone is asking you why you're leaving 'early'!) Spent some time knitting at The Yarn Corner with Sherri. I'm ready for the next increase row of the ribbon scarf - it will be 1280 stitches after the next row.

After I came home, I was able to spend nearly 1 1/2 hours working in my yard and flower gardens! Everything is looking so beautiful, green and colorful flowers too. I spent most of the time tonight working on the tedious task of trying to convince the grass to stay within the boundary of the lawn and NOT into the gardens. That, and battling with the weeds! But I do love my yard - that is one of the things about my home that I love the most.

I cooked supper for the third time this week!! That is a major accomplishment for me.

I looked at the "Meadow Flowers Shawl" tonight as I got home after a walk - it was telling me to finish tinking the mistake row..."please?" I just couldn't deal with it. I have gotten much better at tinking recently...however tinking lace is just no fun at all. So the flowers will have to wait another day.

1 Comments:

At Thu May 04, 10:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Hey...I can take pictures of all your projects if you want so you can show them off. Love hearing all about your adventures again! Weclome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home