Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Still alive and well...

I'm sure that it seems like I've dropped off the face of the earth...those of you who know me know what's been happening.

2 days after I wrote the last entry, I met the real estate agent at what would become "MY HOME!!" September was a whirlwind - everything that is involved with buying a house, packing up everything you own to move about 1/2 mile away!

I've spent the last 7 months getting the house to be my 'home'. Coming along well, but still work to do. Lots of painting, ripping up of nasty carpet... And most recently - finding out as much as possible about water heaters since mine died and flooded the basement!

Mom has come and gone already! She arrived here just in time for Christmas! We had almost 4 months together - lots of fun. (She even knit a scarf!! I was a good influence on her) She left about 3 weeks ago, and is liking it back in SD. But I think that she is missing me as much as I miss her. But, she is enjoying working in her yard, sorting through 'stuff' for a garage sale, etc.

More to come soon.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 03, 07:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Good to see you back! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home