Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blue Socks!!!

Yea!
Today I finished my blue socks. The ones that I have been working on since February! The second pair I started to knit (nevermind that I have finished 3 pairs, two single socks, and 2 pairs of baby socks since starting this pair!)

I am wearing them right now and they are beautiful. I was really starting to feel like I would never finish them, It is a relif to be finished.

So, my case of 'second sock syndrome' is getting to be more under control. I now have only 2 single socks without their mates. And sock yarn in the stash for 3 more pairs.


Here is my question of the day: I tried to add a list on the sidebar for my works in progress and finished objects. I went into the template, found the area that says "you can add a paragraph here" (or whatever it said). I typed the list in, saved it, but it doesn't show up on the blog page. How do I get it to work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home