Monday, August 22, 2005

Day off!

It is so nice to have a Monday free from work! Now, I love my job and all, but...after the last few weeks, this day off is very welcome.

I haven't spent it relaxing. I've gotten lots done! It is only 9:45am and I already have 4 loads of laundry almost finished (one still in the washer, the others in the dryer.) And that includes TWO cycles of the washer to try to felt my pink purse. I sent it through the wash then rinse cycles once and it still wasn't enough, so I did it again and it still isn't felted enough for me, but I didn't want to waste any more water. I don't know why my projects don't really want to felt very much, I think that it might be the washer in my apartment building...

The purse is really cute, I can't wait until it dries! There are a few things that I would have done differently had I known how it would turn out, but that is the fun of making something without a pattern. The handle is several inches too long, and the flap is too short. The Brown Sheep Handpainted mohair yarn is shedding all over the place, but it is so pretty that I forgive it!

I will be going to the verizon store today to find out how to get the pictures that I take with my camera phone to upload to my computer. I have no clue how to do it! Once I figure that out I should be able to get some picutres here.


Now that I have the purse done, I really have to start working on some of my Works in Progress! The list is WAY toooo long. and winter is coming and my feet will be cold if I don't have any matched socks to wear.

Anyway...I better go and get my clothes out of the washer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home