Thursday, May 11, 2006

Headaches...

I am sitting at home in the middle of the day today...with a migrane / sinus headache. I tried to go to work today and lasted about an hour before I decided to call it a day.

Wanted to knit for awhile - didn't work! The ribbon scarf was too boring. The pomatomus socks and my shawls all take too much brainpower. and spinning silk is way toooo aggravating when you have a headach and are wearing clothes that love to stick to the fibers.

Its been awhile since I've tried to watch TV in the middle of a weekday. There is just NOTHING worth watching. Boring.

I might just start working on a plain sock with no pattern, or curl up on the couch with my cat.

1 Comments:

At Thu May 11, 03:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

So sorry for your headache. :( I think plain socks sounds like the only option...tv is out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home