Friday, May 05, 2006

Fridays

Today was a great Friday (even tho I have to work tomorrow...)

I slept in a bit late - it is nice having a somewhat flexible start time! Got to work at about 7:30, but didn't start on the clock until after 8:00. It was nice to spend the time really talking to coworkers.
Nice slow schedule today. It allowed Liz and I to start making progress on some of the projects that have been on the back burner for awhile. Then we spent an hour in the afternoon touring the new addition to the hospital - its going to be nice, but I have a few reservations about some of the things.

Got off work on time again! :-) Wow.

Once home, I frogged the toe-up 'socks that rock' and started over again with the pomatomus pattern from Knitty. I am now on the 6th row of the pattern repeat in the leg. It isn't as hard as it looks. I am again having problems with the yarn colors pooling - worse that with the toe up sock...but I kind of like how it is pooling! I'll have to go several more rows to see how things knit up.

In addition to knitting, I managed to get 3 loads of laundry done tonight! (What on earth is wrong with me?...this is just a bit too 'functional' for me.)

Looking at my house today - I realized that it is in terrible disarray! And I have 12 days until Jill gets here, so I ought to get to work! But I'd rather be outside or knitting -- or preferrably both simultaneously.

2 Comments:

At Sat May 06, 12:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Heyyyy, I heard I missed you....but you know how it goes, we got the tickets to Mariners really unexpectedly so I jumped ship! I can't wait to see the pomatomus socks! Hope to see you soon.

 
At Thu May 11, 12:07:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

The pom. socks rested today....too much going on. I knit the dish cloth after knit night at Rhianna's and finished it on the deck before work. Easy knitting. Hope to see you soon! I see you got back online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home