Friday, May 26, 2006

No longer a 'thief'

So, tonight I became an honest woman.

I bought my own wireless router - so I could stop using my neighbor's unsecured wireless connection. (I already had my own wired connection, but what fun is that?!)

It was a bit more complicated to set up than I expected, but completed in just over an hour. Once again I can sit upstairs in bed and blog, chat, or just surf the 'net. :-)

--------

So, catching up on a few things that I have wanted to write about for awhile with no time to do so...


Isn't this picture the best!!!??? I took it just before mom flew back to South Dakota. Do you have any doubts as to what I might look like in about 30 years? ha! Really, I think that this is the best picture that we've ever had together!

Working on another post, coming soon about the crazy cat Terry. In which I will explain this picture and more!!
coming soon!!





1 Comments:

At Fri May 26, 11:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Love love love the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home