Friday, June 09, 2006

Inspired knitting

Well, this "Inspired Knitting" has inspired me to join the Knitting World Cup. Maybe that will help me to finish it a bit quicker than I finish most projects! I wanted to join the Knitting Olympics, but I was supervising a student for a month during that time and know that I wouldn't be able to participate - now's my chance!! (even if I don't really care for soccer/football.)
I have been working on it for a few days now, and have about 3.5 inches done on the front (or back). No new pictures to share yet, as I haven't had time to take any!

This week at work was pretty busy, but at least by today it slowed down. My back and neck still are sore, but not as bad. The massage today from a coworker really helped too. And the bubble bath that I plan to take in a few hours will be nice too!

Hope to take some pictures of projects and more flowers soon. The peonies are unbelievable!! And the calla lilies (that I thought were dead) are just now starting to come up - about 4 inches high now. I plan to go to the nursery tomorrow and buy some lavender and other deer resistant plants...(blog entry coming on this sore subject!)

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 09, 09:05:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sherri said...

Hey....have fun with your World Cup knitting! I'm so proud of the progress on your sweater. :) I love the peony you brought me. I forgot to bring it back into the shop, a lady was allergic to it last night at class. It's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home