Monday, June 05, 2006

Mother Nature, and "Inspired Knitting"

Today really turned into a beautiful day. It was 70 degrees when I got off work, and once home, I grabbed my knitting and sat on the front steps for awhile!


I don't really recommend trying to knit cables while taking percocet for pain...but I don't think that the mistakes are fatal (but they are obvious...cables going the wrong way)



Then I decided that I had to take a few pictures of the wonders of nature in my yard! I am still so happy to be a homeowner and have my own gardens and home to take care of - even tho it tends to be a lot of work sometimes...I still love coming home to the flowers, (and the starlings and slugs eating the plants in the garden - soon there will be nothing left!)



Well, my neck and back is feeling a bit better. Still sore, but not nearly as bad as last Thursday and Friday. But by the end of the day today I was ready for a rest, and a pain pill. A little better every day, hope that continues!

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 09, 06:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger Melissa said...

The cables are looking great and the flowers are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home